A Powerful Evening Program
Long-term sobriety requires ongoing, intensive treatment and a strong support network. The Recovery Place will provide you continued care and support through a convenient yet powerful evening outpatient program that helps you develop the skills and relationships you need to sustain your recovery from alcohol and other drug use.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Our intensive outpatient drug rehab program meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m. for 15 weeks. In this group setting, you’ll receive guidance from professional master’s level clinicians and addiction specialists, and obtain support from those on their own recovery journey.
You’ll learn a range of valuable recovery skills in intensive outpatient treatment including:
- Coping with drug cravings
- Accepting and acting on feedback
- Practicing effective communication
- Finding ways to reduce stress
- Identifying anger triggers and learning effective ways to deal with anger
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
Our Fort Lauderdale outpatient addiction treatment program is open to anyone who needs structure and support in their recovery process, whether or not you’ve been part of a Recovery Place residential program, or any program at all. Core components of intensive outpatient treatment include:
- Journaling – Using MEE Interactive Journaling, an evidence-based modality, you’ll track your progress and learn to put your words into practice.
- 12-Step Meetings – As part of your commitment to recovery, each day for 90 days you’ll attend a 12-step meeting of your choice, whether Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous or others. Your group clinician can help you find convenient meetings nearby and assist you in making selections that best suit your needs.
- Individualized Treatment – Although you work as a group in our evening intensive outpatient program, you are always assured individual support and attention. For example, your clinician can provide personalized educational materials and help you connect with additional recovery resources, both in the community and online.
- Aftercare Support – When our 15-week outpatient rehab program ends, continued support is available through a once-a-week aftercare program.
- Continuing Care for 1 Year – In addition to 6 weeks of aftercare, we offer the Javelin℠ program, a groundbreaking 12-month continuing care plan based on principles that have been proven to promote long-term recovery.
Beginning treatment at our Ft. Lauderdale outpatient rehab is easy. The convenient evening meetings are designed to give you time for life’s other commitments. Simply call 844-874-8495