Headlines Addicted to Oxycodone
Oxycodone is a “hot” drug on the market with a heavy illegal distribution. Beyond the money making industry it has produced, there are multiple side effects to the usage of Oxycodone, such as, heavy allergic reactions, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, slowed or difficult breathing, tremors and vision changes. Oxycodone is also one of the most abused prescription drugs and, according to the DEA is “certainly the most dangerous.”
- Two Rochester residents plead guilty to drug conspiracy charges involving oxycodone – Fosters.com
- Oxycodone Child Case Goes To Court – MetroNews
- Deputies: Man trespassing on railroad tracks found with 45 Oxycodone Hydrochloride pills – news-press.com
- West Virginia man pleads guilty to dealing in contraband cigarettes, oxycodone tablets – CB Online
These are only 4 of the numerous headlines flooding the breaking news feeds as of late. Across the globe, we are seeing a major outbreak of Oxycodone addiction and illegal distribution that has caused fatalities, jail sentences, broken families, and thousands of dollars in legal investigation fees.
This just in!
The United States Government is also on the brink of closing up shop over budget disputes. This means our troops aren’t getting paid, tax returns will be put on hold, between 800,000 and 1.9 million government employees will be furloughed and “it will be open season for anyone wanting to defy the Securities and Exchange Commission, because it will most likely shut down” (Cohan, DailyFinance).
But what else could turn into an “open season?” Drug trade? Cartels? A quasi legalization of illegal substances? Without government regulations the skies the limit and with the recent death toll on such drugs as oxycodone, are we on the brink of a drug addiction epidemic?
What are your thoughts on the current debacle within our government? What do you think could ensue without normal regulations in place?
Know someone struggling with an oxycodone addiction? Call us today!
- 12 Steps
- Addiction in the Family
- Addiction Infographics
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addictions
- Drug Rehab Center News
- Helpful Articles
- Holidays & Substance Abuse
- Mental Health & Addiction
- Real Life Addiction Stories
- Recovery Testimonials
- Relapse Prevention
- Substance Abuse Prevention